Friday, November 21, 2008

WELCOME!!

Welcome Everyone!! I am excited and nervous as I embark into this new world of blogging.  It's been on my to-do list for awhile, and today I finally take the plunge.  I've thought about the best way to begin the blog, and I finally figured it out.  What better way to start than with one of my best friend's weddings! I was not the photographer though because I was in the wedding.  Trust me, she tried to get me to, but I just couldn't do both! :)  However, I did find her a good replacement --my significant other is also a photographer -- so she was in excellent hands.  Our friend Tyler also met us in Alabama to help shoot the wedding.  It was weird for me at first to be on the other side of the lens, but I settled in after a little while.  It was a wonderful four day weekend from start to finish, I'd love to do it all over again.  So here are some pictures from the weekend.  She was married on October 18th at an overlook in Alabama where her and Stu had their first date, and where he proposed....awww!  So sweet, huh?   (Huge thanks to Doug with Artisan Style Photojournalism  and Tyler with Lighting His World, you guys did a FANTASTIC job with the pictures!!! Thank you!!)  

No comments: