Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNOW IN NEW ORLEANS!!!! :)


WOW! I was so excited when my dad, of all people (he's in Kentucky!), called to tell me to look out the window this morning.  At first it looked like rain, and then with a closer look, I saw SNOW!!  And within the next few minutes, large snowflakes were pouring down!  I felt like a little kid again.  I was so excited that it was snowing, here, in New Orleans!  After our initial shock, Doug and I quickly dressed in several layers and went out to take a few photos.  Had we waited much longer we would have missed it.  By the time we went back to the car it had turned to rain.  But this first image is my favorite from the morning!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday Season!! I promise to post some wedding images soon!  

No comments: